LymphMan.com ASD -
Lymphatic System Activation Study
Study organized by John Ossipinsky
Autism/Asperger's Lymph/Brain Study
Participants may be parent with a child with Asperger's or on the Autism Spectrum or Adults with Asperger's or on the Autism Spectrum.
Duration of Study: 3 Months
Objective: To show how balancing the pH and activating the lymphatic system of children or adults with ASD benefit from improved lymph flow and an improved lymph/brain connection. Participants will use simple dietary and lifestyle adjustments to balance pH and improve lymph flow. Parents with children who won't eat but a few foods can still participate. Most of your information will come from John Ossipinsky's videos on LymphMan.com. You will also have access to John via email.
Every participant or parent will have an initial phone consultation with John so he can answer questions and help guide you on helping your specific health concerns.
Now accepting emails from participants with a child or adult with either Asperger's or Autism in order to show the effectiveness of balancing the internal body and activating the lymphatic system in those with autism spectrum disorders. Participants will receive 3 months of LymphMan.com for free, in exchange for their participation in the study. John Ossipinsky will not diagnose or prescribe any treatment during the study. Participants will be coached by John Ossipinsky via email, phone or Skype, on how to incorporate this emerging science; the lymphatic system (especially using it to detox the many systems of the body) and acid-alkaline balance, into your current routine. Please consult your physician before participating.
- Submit by email a history telling us about your child, diagnosis, their biggest problems, dietary habits, sleep habits and other therapies that have been utilized and their effectiveness.
- email or mail us a separate before and after picture of parent or parents and child for our own use not to be published on web or print.
- Submit a Pre-Study Saliva and Urine pH test results from parent and child.
- Submit Ending Saliva and Urine pH Test Results at End of each Month
- One parent will have to participate in the study by becoming familiar with the information in Sessions with LymphMan.com, (including The 5 Steps to Balance the Body and Activate the Lymphatic System, Self-Lymphatic Activation and activating the lymph in your child or adult.)
- Keep a journal of how you or your child react during the study, any improvements or problems that you may have experienced during your study. A copy of your journal should be submitted to John 5 days after end of each month.
- Contact John for additional information or to be included in the study.